Monday, July 27, 2009

FoN OUT

Sup yall! Today is the day we're heading off to enjoy the fabulous lakefront cabin I acquired in exchange for turning my family sweatshop workers. The Hubby and the older kids were out there all last week doing yard work and now that all that heavy lifting is done I'm taking off for 14 wonderful day of sunning myself and drinking daiquiris. I like daiquiris.

I'm taking the laptop with me, but I have no idea what kind of connectivity they are rocking out there. I might be (shudder) completely without access. Either way I will be recording all of our adventures and taking loads of pictures so I will have plenty of material to annoy the shit out of you with when I return. Have a good couple of weeks bloggy land!

9 comments:

robin said...

Oooh! Lucky girl! Have a great time!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I love how you organized it so that the heavy lifting would already be done by the time you get there...brilliant!

ENJOY your time away - have a daiquiri (or three) for me, willya? :)

Keely said...

I'm still waiting for my engraved invitation.

Michele said...

Enjoy the lake, the cabin, and most especially the daiquiris. See ya when you get back.

Jennifer said...

Have a great time!

Tricia McWhorter said...

Have a great time and bottoms up!

Casey said...

I just finished telling my husband about your awesome deal. I hope you have fun, wifi or not.

Unknown said...

I'll miss you! Have a fantastic time and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get some sort of signal.

Now maybe I can finally catch up on the Fucktard story...

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Yay! have a lovely vacation - looking forward to the pics and stuff!