Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Sex-Free New Year World!

It’s 3:30 am, New Years Eve and I’m not getting laid. How do you like that? When ever *he* feels like it and I don’t, it’s some kind of horrible rejection thing and I have to pay the consequences for the next few days, but when I feel like it and *he* doesn’t it’s just fine ‘cause he’s tired. That doesn’t seem fair somehow. I can fake it in order to save feelings….why doesn’t it work the other way? I am totally OK with him phoning it in! Throw a girl a bone already! Ha ha… no pun intended. I guess I’ll just get even by posting my lack of nookie woes on the internet. Wow – I hope the Hubby never feels the need to start a blog. That could go horribly wrong in so many ways. Actually, I know he has one but it’s all full of academic-world useful things. No such luck here, folks!

I know I’ve been a bad blogger the last few weeks…..sorry Keely and Jen. Well, really Jen since I just end up calling Keely and telling her everything anyway. Jen - you should totally give me your number then I won’t have any guilt at all. Well, actually, don’t do that. Guilt is my motivator. Thanks Jesus. Thanks a lot.

Stay tuned – a new design and kick-ass insightful shit that will totally blow your mind is coming in the next few weeks. Well, the new design part for sure.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Keely said...

Yay for new designs! and a new years kick in the head for hubby.